Little Miss has a wee little cold.
Guess who she got that from.
Nothing major, says the pediatrician, just give her lots of fluids, watch her temp & demeanor and I can give her some meds for the congestion.
It's tough to know when to take them to the doctors.
She had congestion last night when she woke up to nurse and knowing what the last few days have been like for me I didn't want Miss Miss to go through that, much less have it turn into an ear infection.
As I told the doctor this morning, "This is a better safe than sorry visit."
There is was also a bit of selfishness when it came to the doctors visit. The last thing I wanted was for Ellery to wake up at 3 AM on Friday night screaming in pain from an infection when I have a race to run on Saturday morning. Yes, that could still happen, but at least now I wont wonder if I should have taken her to the doctors earlier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you heard of the trick of putting Vap-O-Rub on the bottom of her feet and covering with socks? I've tried it with Sean a few times and it really helped with congestion while sleeping.
it is not selfish! You have worked too hard to not be cautious now.
Post a Comment