skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh My Gosh

There is so much to do today that if I stop to think about it I want to cry.

What happened to the days when I could sit and watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and just enjoy it.

Whew...I better stop here otherwise I'm gonna send myself into a negative tailspin and then I certainly wont be productive.
Posted by Leah at 7:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our First Baby

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (195)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (22)
      • Baby's First Thanksgiving
      • Ayers Family Thanksgiving
      • The Barn
      • Hunting
      • Christmas Tree Tradition
      • Oh My Gosh
      • 9 Month Check Up
      • Lazy Sunday Morning
      • 9 Months
      • Tomorrow is Little Misses 9 month birthday.I can't...
      • Precious Moment
      • The Race
      • Race Day
      • Wee Cold
      • Crawling
      • Look What I Found!!
      • Nerves
      • Another Day Of Trying To Be A Mom
      • Strange Day
      • All Done!!
      • Hi Mimi & Grandad!
      • Go Broncos!!
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (142)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (30)
    • ►  June (15)