The marathon is on Saturday.
I just have to post this and get it out of my mind.
I've got some serious jitters.
Probably because I just read several e-mails from my coaches about the race and it's gotten me all hyped up. But also because I'm not feeling well at all. Fatigue, sore throat but I keep pushing through because now that I'm a mom I don't have the luxury of laying on the sofa all day long.
So I'm praying for whole health by Saturday morning, taking Airborne and spraying Zycam like it's going out of style. My bed time these past few days has been earlier than 9:00 and I try to nap when Ellery naps in the afternoon. This is all I have control over.
All I can do is my part. The Lord will meet me where I am.
Thankfully my jitters are the good kind. Now, I've had some bad training runs this season and I've had the bad jitters beforehand. You know, the kind of jitters you used to get when you were heading into an exam in school and knew you weren't as prepared as you would have liked.
Nope, not this week. It's just pure excitement and "Let's Get This Started!" I'm prepared and ready to go. This race will be fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll pray for good health and for the bad nerves to stay away. You are going to do awesome!
I know you have a celebration meal planned :) Anything exciting?
Wow Leah!...I'm excited to hear how it goes! And I will be praying for you to feel better and be energized!
I hope you are feeling better Leah!! I will send up some prayers for you :) You will do great this weekend...GOOD LUCK!!
you are going to do GREAT!!! thinking of you a lot this week!
Post a Comment