We made it to race day!
I love it when I'm the only person up and movning around our house in the morning.
I have about 1/2 hour before I need to leave for the marathon.
There are just a couple of butterflies in my tummy right now. I'm sure there will be LOTS more as the time passes.
I'm just trying to remind myself over and over that I'm ready for this. It's a fun and beautiful course which I've run a few times before so there is nothing to worry about.
In a few short hours the hype will be over and I'll have another marathon under my belt.
I wonder if when it's all said and done I'll feel this way again, "Sweetie! I was BORN to run marathons!!" - Leah Ayers, November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thinking about you!!!
headed out the door for my run...
Hey Leah!
I hope you had a great run today and were able to enjoy a nice meal afterwards :) Congratulations on finishing another marathon!!!
what happened? so curious
Post a Comment