I'm not quite sure what to make of our day.
Ellery was in a strange mood.
Maybe she's not feeling well.
Maybe she's in the throws of teething.
Maybe I'm not paying enough attention to her.
She took a nap at
8:30 (1 hr. long)
11:30 (1 hr. long)
2:00 (1 1/2 hrs. long)
She was yawning and ready for bed around 5:30, but I had her watching Baby Einstein so she would be entertained until Cary got home. He wasn't here for more than 20 minutes before she needed to go to bed.
I do see a tiny dot of white on her gum; which I assume is a tooth.
I would have attempted to get a picture but with her squirrely attitude today she wasn't putting up with much of anything, much less me rummaging around in her mouth to get a picture of a tooth! After a thorough cleaning of my hands I stuck my finger in her mouth and didn't feel anything, but she chewed and sucked on my finger like it was candy! :)
Over all she was just fussy and cranky. I thought maybe she was bored but at one point this afternoon I was convinced it was just that she wanted held.
That's when I had to turn her off because I can't hold her 24/7 and I have things I need to get done! Sorry, Ellery. One day you'll understand.
She kinda ate. Only at her 5:00 solid food meal was I convinced she was actually hungry. Other than her first nursing this morning she really fought me to nurse and eat solid foods today.
Moms out there....thoughts???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
all signs point to teething.
yes, I agree. Caroline is always off when she is teething and never has much of an appetite, and she doesn't sleep well. Teething is such a pain!
Post a Comment