We are heading to the doctors office this afternoon for the 20 week ultrasound! Words can not appropriately express my excitement. A bump in the road is this nasty headache I have. It came on yesterday afternoon and I didn't get ahead of it with some Tylenol. Before I knew it, I was in bed early and didn't sleep very well at all b/c of the pain. Add to that the CRAZY dreams I was having "IS IT A GIRL? IS IT A BOY?" I would wake up and say to myself, "why are you freaking out about this. You're not even going to find out!" Last night was seriously one of the strangest nights I've had in a long time.
My emotions are all over the place. I'm excited and stressed, wondering if the baby will cooperate so we can get a 3D picture of it's face and, this is all making me realize that I'm going to be a mom very soon. In a few months I'll be holding a baby instead of feeling it inside of me. It's just crazy.
Strange, last night I was walking around the house yelling Cary's name (he was no where to be found) and as I began yelling the baby started to move. At one point it moved to put some significant weight on my bladder and all of the sudden I had to go pee, BAD. But didn't, just kept walking around calling Sweetie's name. Then the baby shifted again & I didn't have to go to the bathroom anymore! Weird!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woohooo! are you really going to make us wait to find out whether it is a boy or girl?! :)
Good luck today!! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see a picture!
Post a Comment