Friday night got even better! We were laying in bed and had just turned off the TV when I decided to just hold my tummy ( I was on my back). All of the sudden I felt movement in the palm of my hand. I gasped thinking "oh my gosh, was that for real?" and then it happened again. I gasped even louder, this time it startled Cary. "Sweetie! I just felt the baby move. Here, give me your hand and let's see if it moves again!" Sure enough, I felt the movement and said "Oh, oh, did you feel that?!" "Yep!" How cool!?!
I was THRILLED and on a high like no other. What a time to try to go to sleep! That was the absolute best. After Cary felt the baby move it stopped wiggling around. I can't stop smiling when I think about it. I'm so excited that Sweetie got to feel it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so so so exciting!!!
Post a Comment