My "click happy" clothes arrived yesterday. I loved going through everything and with the exception of 1 item and 2 that were the wrong size, I kept everything. The more I do it, the more I like online shopping. No tags to take off the clothes, no lines to wait in at a check out counter and for some reason I don't have buyers remorse with online purchases. It's like I can see the total adding up as I put items in my cart, as opposed to trying to do math in a dressing room and then getting to the cash register only to have a racing heart and realize I did my math wrong.
I'm starting to think this child is a girl. Why? Because she likes new clothes! I put on a new outfit this morning and while I driving to WAWA & walking through the store to get some coffee the kid was moving all around. It's the first time I've felt it while walking, which somehow seems to be a different sensation than when I'm laying down. There was even an unexpected stop in the middle of the store accompanied with a tummy grab and a distant look in my eye while I tried to make the official call, movement or not? Definitely movement, my insides don't do that normally. I will attribute the excitement to a new outfit! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment