Thursday, September 25, 2008
Researching the sex
Cary and I have decided to not find out the sex of the baby this coming Tuesday. But if I'm honest, I'm starting to waver on this decision. At first I thought, "NO PEAKING!" and even went so far as to tell Cary that if we had to, we would close our eyes until the technician could determine the sex and told us to open them. Now, I'm like "well....if it's up on the screen in all it's glory and there is absolutely no way we can NOT know, then that's fine too." Okay so is it totally cheating if I've done research today to see what male and female ultrasounds look like? I just have to make it through Tuesday. Be strong Leah! Be strong! ;) We'll see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! I have to tell you, I had no idea what I was looking at with Ella! And I was definitely looking! So go ahead and enjoy seeing your baby. And if you happen to find out what it is, it's still a surprise because you don't know now. Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Trust me all of the hard work of labor and waiting for those words boy or girl will make all of it totally worth it! I forgot about it all instantly once the doctor told us the sex! To me that was my reward!
Post a Comment