Just a quick update. The ultrasound went well. This baby is SUPER active. It was moving like a wild child. At one point the technician couldn't get a picture of the foot because it was all over the place. The downside is that we didn't really get a 3D picture like I had been hoping for. The face was all in a weird place and although on the screen we could tell what it looks like, when the image was printed it's unrecognizable. So I'm a bit disappointed. The dr. told us there seems to be a bit of excess fluid on the brain, which is something she would like for us to have checked out by a specialist. So I will go in again in 2 weeks for another ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. There is nothing we can do about it, so she suggested we try not to worry. And everyone is waiting to know if we found out the sex, no we didn't. As much as I wanted to find out in the moment, Cary held us to our earlier decision. However, we have the answer in an envelope here at home in case one day we do decide to find out.
My headache is just about gone, and it's taken all evening for it to go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have it in an envelope!? I will be so impressed if you don't cave!
Post a Comment