Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Moving!!

Alright. I'm calling it. I felt the baby move. The past couple of times this has happened I've thought it could be true but wasn't 100% positive, that was until Monday night.

I was in bed and trying to go to sleep but it was very difficult to find a comfy spot. As I rolled onto my tummy I felt a very firm ball (about the length of my hand) in the general baby area. After a moment the firm ball moved to the left and that space was now soft. This happened twice with in a time period of being awake. Except the second time the shape of the firm ball was different. So I think that was the baby.

When I'm up and moving around there's no way I could feel it. And it only happens when I'm on my stomach, which I think has to do with the pressure of my body weight. I wish Cary could experience this! :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

YEA!!!

Ali said...

Hooray! It's the coolest.

Jess Edgerton said...

That's so great! I remember the first time I felt Alexis I was actually sick with this horrible cold and lying on a friend's couch watching The Food Network and skipping school. WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PREGNANCY PICTURES??? I want to see your belly!