This is going to be a fantastic Friday night!
Cary picked me up this evening and we hit the grocery store, where I purchased 2 items I've been thinking about for the past few days....pickled beets & cottage cheese. Oh my gosh, those beets are so good I could go back for more right now, at 9:50 PM. Sweetie tasted my cottage cheese & pineapple, then proceeded to gag. But oh well, he doesn't have to like it!
The best part of tonight was trying on the clothes I ordered from Old Navy last weekend. They all fit (as best they could right now) and Sweetie approved. I FINALLY have stuff to wear to work!! :) I can't wait to clean out my closet tomorrow and move the "pre-pregnancy clothes" to the guest bedroom. Now, I have to go buy more clothes....
2 comments:
I do like cottage cheese with pineapples. but do you normally like pickled beets? interesting!
very wierd. i can't get into ANY of that food...
Post a Comment