Thursday, August 7, 2008

Too Funny

Last night I had dinner with my good friends Kathryn & Kaz. They are from South Africa and I absolutely adore them. We share the "foodie" common bond.
It is ALWAYS a treat to visit with them. So last night the plan was to visit the pool in the evening, have dinner, go for swim and just enjoy each other's company. Well, from the photos below you will see that I certainly enjoyed being with them. It was Kathryn's task to take this week's belly picture. I could not keep myself together. Mostly because Kaz was sitting in front of me and kept wanting me to push my tummy out (this is how Cary thinks belly pictures should be taken and I don't necessarily agree). Every time I tried to push my tummy something happened and I started to laugh hysterically. Of course Kathryn was shooting pictures the whole time! So here you go, enjoy the bathing suite belly shots of 12 weeks!




















I finally had to turn around and not face Kaz in order to regain my composure. I don't feel like this accurately represents my tummy, but you can decide for yourself.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a beautiful baby belly! These hilarious pictures almost make up for you slacking on posting the newest ultrasound pix. xo

Courtney said...

you are so adorable!