Everything went really well! I heard the baby's heartbeat and that was a huge relief. For some reason I have been worried the past couple of days, since we weren't going to be having an ultrasound to see the baby. No need to worry now it sounded nice and strong. All of the blood work that was done in my last appointment came back with no problems.
I had heard a rumor that the hospital where I'm delivering at has the 3-D ultrasound machine, and the 3-D is standard at the 20th week ultrasound. So I asked about it. Much to my surprise the doctor told me they just got the 3-D machine and hope to give each patient a picture of the baby's face at the 20 week ultrasound. Now there are always circumstances out of the technicians control which might keep us from seeing the face clearly, but still.
This just means that Daddy & I will need to begin the pep talks to our little one A.S.A.P. so it will be well prepared and will know exactly what to do in 2 months!
(by the way, when I told Cary this information post appointment I was virtually squealing with anticipation and excitement)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Drs office recommended that I drink juice an hour or so before my ultrasound so that the baby would be more likely to move around some. Just a thought.
Oh, the 3-D is amazing!!! I'm so glad that you might get it! I'm so happy for you guys. On a random note, I think that you can usually find really great deals on new maternity clothes on ebay. I'M SO EXCITED!!!
jess edgerton
Post a Comment