Monday, August 11, 2008
Require Rest
This weekend I learned that I MUST have rest in order to be a pleasant person. Saturday was a very busy day, so fun but busy. By the time I got home in the late afternoon my body was screaming for a nap but I had no time before we needed to head to a friends house for a party. I arrived to the party with a whole body, 1/2 of my mind and 1/4 of my personality. I had a good time, but I don't think anyone believed me. Yesterday we went out of town for the morning and drove into our neighborhood just in time for another social gathering. By mid afternoon I told Cary that I HAD to go home and take a nap. Yea, try a 2 hour nap that took me to another planet! Regardless of how long I slept the most important thing was that when I woke up I knew I had transformed into a very different person. The bad attitude was gone and for the first time in a week I felt refreshed. I know Cary could tell a difference, I actually spoke to him in a pleasant tone for the first time all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pregnancy naps are like NOTHING ELSE!
Post a Comment