Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Ahh, Spin Class
I took a spin class last night. Suzy (the instructor) was SHOCKED to find out I was pregnant. She said that I didn't even look it and at most she would have guessed me to be 6-8 weeks along. Nope, nope, nope a good 15 weeks is what I told her. It was so much fun I forgot how much I enjoy taking classes. The only down side was that I had to keep my heart rate fairly low, which meant that I couldn't sweat as much as I usually do or REALLY work my legs. I'm not complaining. Before class my mood was down and fairly poor, I just didn't feel right. But after class I was all smiles and super excited. Can't wait for another spin class!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe I'll join you sometime. I've been wanting to try one!
Post a Comment