Things to remember:
- The bella band is a constant friend now. Hardly a day goes by with out me wearing one.
- Maternity clothes definitely don't fit yet. I tried them on earlier this week and they were just weird. I'll stick with the bella band.
- I'm trying to be conscientious of what I eat, but many days I fail.
- Still haven't felt the baby kick.
- Either late at night or early in the morning, I have this overwhelming excitement to have this baby. It's like the joy a 5 year old has on Christmas Eve. Very intense and wonderful.
- My sense of smell is most definitely heightened. The other night I used a new fabric softener for our sheets and it was so strong I noticed a bad headache when I had my midnight pee. Sadly, it wasn't gone by morning, but almost. I took some Tylenol and moved on with life.
- I miss wine very much.
- There are many more very happy days than sad days. Earlier in my pregnancy I had many sad days because I was feeling awful, but now...not so much.
- I can definitely fly off the handle in an irrational way sometimes. Not very often does this happen, but someone can say the wrong thing and I'm gone. Thankfully I know my hormones are off the charts (it will probably only get worse) and I can talk myself down. But it still happens on occasion.
- If I "crave" anything, it's salty food (which is probably why my face is so puffy today).
- Oh yes, and I'll leave you with this. Since the Olympics are on, I told Cary that I wanted to be an Olympic marathon runner. If Constantina Tomescu-Dita can win the Beijing Olympics at 38, then I think I have a few years to make it happen! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment