I feel like there is so much going on and I'm not doing a very good job of keeping up with it all on this blog. Life is going by so fast!
Okay so I will post belly pictures and some other fun photos in a bit but I first want to get down how I've been physically feeling lately.
Last week I was great! Not nearly as tired as usual and pretty consistent energy. This week seems to be slightly different. As soon as I come home I have to lay down. I don't always fall asleep but just resting is what my body seems to need. Then I'll get up and tackle my "to do" list around the house. I'm not ready to go back to exercising 100% yet, although I can read my body well enough to know when I NEED to run or do a DVD.
The week nights have gone something like this....come home from work, rest for about an hour and then get up to clean the house or prepare for my bible study which usually takes me to about 6:30 or 7:00 by then I'm definitely ready to eat and once dinner is over I feel completely drained again. 9:00 I'm starting the bed time process and then I read in bed for a bit. I don't feel like I've seen much of Cary this week since he's been preparing Willowtree for rent.
I'm also struggling with the energy/exercise thing. I can't tell if I should just push myself through the post work slumps and hit the gym to work it out or if I'll be doing more harm than good by exhausting myself and then getting sick. For now I'm playing it safe and all the while in the back of my mind wondering if I've lost all of my ability to run or exercise. I hope this slump isn't something that will stick around. I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks when I hit the second trimester that I'll wake up with energy and be able to hit the gym with out any issues.
The past 2 days I've felt something strange going on inside. It's like a low constant ache. I can't figure out if my body is just growing inside, my lower back is beginning to grip at me for not running or if something is really wrong. Weird, that's all I can say.
My clothes...okay, I can still fit into everything but by the end of the day I'm ready to get out of jeans or work pants and into something that doesn't even feel like it touches my belly. Is it a bit soon to feel this way? Last night I was trying to find something to wear to the movies and I just had the most difficult time. All day I had worn jeans, which were fine but I was desperately wanting something comfortable. If fashion were not a consideration I would have worn my Juicy sweat pants and been sooo happy. So I'm finding myself gravitating to those pants that have in the past been low hanging and really loose around my waist just for comfort. I feel like I need to go get a new bra that is one cup larger. Mainly because I feel like my boobs are close to billowing out of my bras which is very evident in some tops.
I think that's about it! Today I might get 1 bra and a new pair of pants just to subside the desire to purchase something. Then maybe I'll feel cute! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i always have to get bigger bras (like you didn't know that!) go for it!
Post a Comment