Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 Amazing things

2 amazing things happened last night.

1) I was able to complete a 45 min. pregnancy workout DVD w/o feeling like I was going to die. I even had energy post work out. Last week I rode our stationary bike for 45 min. and that took every ounce of energy I had for the rest of the evening. So last night was a big improvement. There was even enough life in me to get my nails done!

2) I slept through the night & did not get up once to go to the bathroom. Most likely this was because on some level I was dehydrated from the DVD, but I did have dinner and water before going to bed. I could not believe it. Too bad I had to get up and go to work this morning, otherwise I would have loved to sleep in.

No comments: