Monday, July 7, 2008
Saturday & Sunday I was in a terrible mood. Cary said I made marriage difficult. Haha, well it takes 2 to tango and I’ll leave it at that. So by the time 9:30 rolled around I was finally calm enough to speak to “outsiders” (by Leah definition that would be “those who live outside of the Man Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom & Master Bedroom”). Just in case you were curious, no the bad mood did not transfer to the cats. They have always been and will always be precious and too dang cute to get the wrath of Leah. I woke up this morning and vowed that I would not let myself go to that same place today. So instead I slept a bit longer than usual and took my time coming into work this morning. Now it’s 9:00 and I haven’t done a lick of work. I guess I better get going, but I wanted to document the last of my weekend with a clear mind (well as clear of a mind as the first trimester will allow).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment