Slowly I'm beginning to feel more energized & less nauseous. I was telling Lynn this morning either the morning/day time sickness is going away or I've learned to anticipate it and therefore cut it off before it gets bad. These past 2 work days I haven't needed multiple naps, just one strong feeling of exhaustion, usually after I eat, and then slight decline in intensity.
I sort of thought I would be able to go to the gym after work yesterday, but once I pulled into the driveway it was like someone unplugged my power cord and I needed to lay down. So after 1 TIVO'd cooking show I was up and we walked around the mall for a bit. I did that more so I would get some sort of exercise and to get out of the house!
We have our drs. appt. 1 week from today and I'm starting to allow worry to enter my thoughts. Worry that the baby will have 2 heads, a brain tumor or some serious disease. I'm working on letting go and trusting that God has everything in control. Lord knows I can't do anything about it!
Cary and I had a serious conversation about nutrition and healthy eating last night. We have very different opinions on this topic and I'm not sure if there was a final conclusion. Are there ever any FINAL conclusions to those sort of conversations in marriage?
Anyway, so far everything is going okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment