Thursday, July 3, 2008

Relief

Yesterday was tough and I decided to go get my toes & nails done after work. I can not express how wonderful it was to sit in a vibrating chair and drink a regular diet coke. Yes, I was exhausted by the time I got home, but a good exhausted.

This morning I woke up determined to check things off my "to do" list and thankfully I had the memory to do things while driving to work. Later this afternoon I HAD to get a proposal ready for a client and somehow managed to muster focus & determination. It is done and of course the client didn't return my call. Oh well, at least that's off my plate now.

After which I called Cary and said "I think something is wrong with our child. I was able to get actual work done after lunch and so I hope nothing is wrong." All that being said, now that the errands are done and I'm packed for a 4th of July in NOVA I REALLY need to take a nap. But before we go I MUST upload the video I have of breaking the news to the folks!

No comments: