This week has been wierd. At first when we arrived in Coeur D'Alene I couldn't stop using the bathroom. Then the strong nausea set in. Now it seems both of those symptoms are gone and now I just can't seem to find anything that is appetizing to eat. Not that eating or the thought of food makes me feel queezy, but nothing except pickles and V8 look good. I'm ready to get home and back to a normal life and routine.
Oh yea, I also think I'm getting a sinus infection. We'll see how this pans out! All I can hope and pray for now is a healthy trip home where I don't feel sick and we arrive safely.
The really exciting thing is we will be telling our parents this weekend. I get giddy thinking about it. Now I just want to plan it all out and find some fun and cute ways to tell them. All the while pondering how they will react. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment