This was the first morning in like 2 weeks where I've woken up and felt GOOD! Okay, so "good" now includes slight nausea, but I'll take that over the crap I've been dealing with no thanks to my ear infection. Still fighting the infection with meds but hopefully soon this too will be a thing of the past. I have a very busy week of work ahead of me and am curious as to how long I'll feel energized today. Hmm, I'm guessing somewhere around 2:00-3:00 I'll be slow and dreaming of a nap. But until then, work work work!
We broke the news to the folks this weekend! Cary got everything on our digital camera and I hope to upload the video soon.
It's beginning to feel more real. Especially now that I'm filling out my pants a bit more than I'm used to. My muscles are also telling me that I need a run here in the next day or so, which will hopefully help the feeling of full pants. That is going to be another thing to get used to, growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment