Friday, June 20, 2008

I think I got up 3-4 times last night to go pee. What is the deal? My reasoning is that my body must finally be letting go of the fluid I kept while flying. I drank a LOT of water and didn't go to the bathroom as much as I anticipated. During one of my trips it was like I had to go, but only a little bit would come out at a time and it took forever. I'm thankful that when I was done, I felt relieved and comfortable.

Right when I wake up is the only time during the day that I feel 100%. I'm sitting on the floor, eating breakfast and excited about watching everyone practice the swim and walking around town. All of that will change in about 2 hours. But for now, I will feel and be normal. Hopefully this will pass.

No comments: