Thursday, February 5, 2009
Playing Footsie
At this point in pregnancy I think it’s easy to become desensitized to the feeling of your baby moving. You take it for granted, at least I do. Yesterday afternoon I was not feeling well (just really tired) and while I leaned into the left arm of my desk chair I placed my right hand on my side. This also happens to be the general target for Sweets foot. I felt a hard small bump and figured it had to be her foot; everything else around it was relatively softer. So I began to gently, but swiftly, tap the bump to see what happens. Sure enough, the little foot wiggled around in a circle then pushed back! A huge smile came across my face and I realized I was playing with my little girl before she has even arrived. How fun is that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so cute! enjoy every last kick :-)
soooo fun!
you are so ready to have that baby girl of yours!
Post a Comment