Monday, February 2, 2009

Tough Call

It's 4:30 and I'm debating on whether or not to go home and take a nap or hop on the stationary bike, ride real easy and watch Private Practice. I'm feeling pretty drained right now. But I think that has a lot to do with a busy weekend and a bad mood today. Now, pre-pregnancy I would force myself to the gym knowing that a good mood and better night's sleep awaits me. But throw in a 9 mo. pregnant belly and I'm just not sure what the right thing to do is.

I'm leaning more toward hopping on the bike. Just to see what happens. If I'm completely zonked then I know I'm tired not because I'm lazy, but because I'm pregnant.

That's the real struggle here, do I feel more tired due to pregnancy or lack of exercise over the past few weeks.

Only one way to tell!!

UPDATE: It's the next morning and I wanted to say that exercising is GREAT! I'm amazed at how quickly it changes my attitude. A bike ride while catching up on some TIVO is exactly what I needed. Cary was proud, I was proud and I slept like a baby.

No comments: