You did such a great job! It looks amazing! You have a very lucky little girl on the way.
Oh, Leah. It's stunning! I wouldn't have expected any less, but WOW! It's so great to see it all put together! I remember the first time I placed Sean in his crib in his nursery - it was so surreal. Not too much longer!!!
Leah, it is so gorgeous! Looks like a icture out of a catalog! Now I'm excited for Friday, I'll be thinking of cute shots!
i don't even know what to say. it's beautiful!
Gorgeous nursery! It is so beautiful! I know you will love spending time with your baby girl in there!
It. Is. Beautiful. Right out of a magazine. I love it! And am excited to see Sweet Baby Ayers in there!!
The room is beautiful! What cute little baby wouldn't want to sleep in that room?
WOW! No wonder you do this for a living.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You did such a great job! It looks amazing! You have a very lucky little girl on the way.
Oh, Leah. It's stunning! I wouldn't have expected any less, but WOW! It's so great to see it all put together! I remember the first time I placed Sean in his crib in his nursery - it was so surreal. Not too much longer!!!
Leah, it is so gorgeous! Looks like a icture out of a catalog! Now I'm excited for Friday, I'll be thinking of cute shots!
i don't even know what to say. it's beautiful!
Gorgeous nursery! It is so beautiful! I know you will love spending time with your baby girl in there!
It. Is. Beautiful. Right out of a magazine. I love it! And am excited to see Sweet Baby Ayers in there!!
The room is beautiful! What cute little baby wouldn't want to sleep in that room?
WOW! No wonder you do this for a living.
Post a Comment