Tuesday, February 10, 2009

39 Week Doctors Appt.

For the second week in a row we got nothing!

This is depressing. I don't know why I even get my hopes up anymore. Cary and I are skeptical that Sweets will join us this weekend. So I'm setting my sites on the "stress test" for next Tuesday's visit. I don't know what sort of stress this baby could have. I mean she's got it made all cozied up in a warm place. There is one thing though, I'm not sure there is much room left for her to grow. I mean I already feel like she's taking up my entire abdominal cavity.

Jaclyn is encouraging me to walk. She is trying to set a walking date up for this afternoon, but honestly I'm a bit bummed to think about walking. Instead I've made cookies. Yes, cookies will make me feel better.

1 comment:

Joelle Webster said...

You never know! I went to the dr. one day and wasn't dilated at all. My little girl was born two days later!