Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm so bummed! I thought that I had a doctors appointment tomorrow for Sweets to have her "stress test." Then, while walking through the park (or more like being dragged) with Amos my doctors office called to confirm my ultrasound and appointment on WEDNESDAY!!

Oh for crying out loud.

It's frustrating because I'm teetering between having patience and peace while waiting for this baby and being annoyed she hasn't arrived yet. I'm trying to not get my hopes up for any sort of progress, since history hasn't been to kind to me in this department, and thinking/hoping that at the doctors appointment SOMETHING GOOD will happen.

I'm not sure if any of that made sense. Waiting is challenging.

3 comments:

Peyton said...

I so remember that feeling! I love you, I can't wait to meet her! Is there a full moon anytime this week? Apparently more women give birth close to a full moon than any other time, though it didn't work for us! You are providing some quality accomodations and baby girl does not want to check out. Love you!

Courtney said...

i know. it's SO hard. you want to be patient. but you also have to be READY to go have your life turned upside down at any moment!!! hard stuff!!

Jessica said...

I know exactly how you feel! You're at the point where all you want is to hold that baby! I know how it is to look forward to something (like your appointment) and then find out it's another day. That news alone is enough to send you over the edge! I hope that you can relax until tomorrow, and if you need some distraction, you call me!