Just a few notes to record the day:
Have been very tired today. I took a morning nap and felt much better but then by early this evening I was ready for bed. Hopefully my body is just gearing up for a birth sometime soon.
I had lunch with my friend Lauren. She is so much fun! We just laughed and talked about life and pregnancy. Those moments are priceless to me, quality time with friends...that's what life is about!
Jaclyn and I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic this afternoon. It was the perfect chick flick and I'm SO glad we were able to watch it. As a matter of fact we planned to see it last Friday, however much to our disappointment we found it opened today. So all along I've said "if there is no baby by the 13th, then we have a movie date!"
Ahh, my Sweetie makes me laugh. He is such a wonderful husband and I'm so glad he's mine....
Off to bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thinking about you!
would you recommend Confessions of a Shopaholic as a rental or in the theater???
Post a Comment