Monday, January 26, 2009

Target & Lowes Cramps

Nesting has kicked in high gear. I rushed to Target after work to check off misc. items needed in the nursery. However, while roaming the isles I began to feel a bit strange. Like my stomach muscles were super stiff. It was very weird. I refused to believe I was going into labor. They had to be Braxton Hicks or something. I was also determined to not leave Target until I found everything I needed.

I refused to skip my second destination, Lowes.

No. This child is NOT coming yet. I'M NOT READY!

Along with this tightening muscle I could feel pressure on my lady parts and what I remembered to be cramps. I kept saying to myself, "As long as my water doesn't break I will be fine. There is nothing to worry about, just keep moving."

Thank the Lord they are gone. I'm exhausted. I also realized tonight that I can't keep Cary from seeing the nursery any longer. It's just not possible to do everything that needs done with out his help. Besides, I think he's looking for something to do. At least I was able to complete the following:

-Finish hanging up more clothes (they are now out of our bedroom which at least looks like progress)

-Get the diaper bag a bit more packed

-Wash the BundleMe & Shop & Go

-Set up and place a task table next to the changing table

There are a few other 1/2 completed items on the list, but I have had enough excitement for one night. I think this qualifies me for a hot shower and cozy bed. It's been a long day!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm not ready yet either, we have pictures to take! :)