Today is going to be crazy busy.
It starts with another 10 mile training run.
Next Cary is meeting me downtown (at the YMCA, where I have to shower) to drop of Ellery.
I'll then head toward Williamsburg for a baby shower.
By the time I get home from the shower it will be time to leave my house AGAIN for a couple to see the house for a second time.
Once we are able to get back into our house then it will be Ellery's bedtime and I'll finally have a chance to relax!
When I know days like these are coming I try my best to prepare. But last night I couldn't settle myself down because I feel like I still have too much to complete before I leave the house this morning.
So instead of a calm peaceful nights sleep I become fascinated with how many times I hear Amos entering and exiting our house (we can hear him going out the dog door from under our bedroom). I became convinced he was carrying things outside and chewing them up in the corner of the yard. So I got up to find him (he was out hiding somewhere so that makes me even MORE convinced I was right. That and his mouth & paws was covered in dirt) and put him in bed.
THEN I had a nightmare (which NEVER happens to me) which was about the same time Sweets woke up and needed me. So I was up for a bit because I couldn't fall back to sleep.
That's what stress does to me. Makes me freak out about my animals, have bad dreams and not sleep.
Okay, it's been too long that I've been typing and not getting myself pulled together for this insane day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm...i'll try to call you back later tonight maybe?? don't answer if you're too tired!
Post a Comment