Friday, September 18, 2009

Rice Cereal

NOTE: The date on this post is wrong! Rice Cereal happened Friday, September 18.



Little Miss Miss is eating rice cereal!!



I think she's been ready for this for a while but this morning was the first opportunity Cary and I have had to feed her.

It was SO. MUCH. FUN!!



She just gobbled it right up.

The past few weeks she's shown incredible interest in our own food.
Moving her mouth while we ate.
Reaching for our plates.
Grabbing food off our plates and shoving it into her own mouth.
It's gotten to the point that I give her my spoon as soon as we get into a restaurant and she is on my lap. That spoon will keep her occupied for a good while!






The thing is, feeding her rice cereal is a lot of work!

I've stressed over pumping so it can be mixed with my milk instead of water.
I've stressed over timing, what feeding do I try it with?
How much do I make?
How much should she eat?
Finally I just got to the point where I had to just do it. Not worry about it and just go for it.

I just asked my mom, "Does this mean I have to feed her like this every day now?"
I like nursing...It's easier.
She likes eating rice cereal. She wins...

No comments: