Saturday, September 19, 2009

I/We made it through the day. Whew, I'm tired!

1/2 way through the baby shower I realized that it's Ellery's 7 month birthday!! So I took some pictures right after her bath and before bed time. It's been a long day for Miss Miss as well!

Cary is at an event right now so I'm finally able to catch up on my TIVO interior design & cooking shows. My tummy is full from some yummy pizza, Sweets is in bed and Sweetie is out; what a nice hour or so.

My friend Jessica is due with her second child (a boy) in about 6 weeks. I attended her baby shower this afternoon. She is so cute! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but I'm sure she'll have photos on her blog sometime soon. Ellery attended the shower with me and she was tired so that made her a hand full, which is probably why I didn't get any picts.

The really cool thing is that our husbands get along famously, Jessica & Greg have a little girl, Ella, who is to dye for adorable. It's just so exciting when friends have babies! I love it!! By the way, the baby's name is Kenton. How cool is that?!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for coming! It was so nice to see you & Ellery! We definitely need to do lunch before the baby comes, I only have a month left! Anyway thanks for being part of my shower and making the trip out to Charles City :)