Saturday, September 26, 2009

It Worked

All of those "new" things came together beautifully.

I felt awesome this morning. Totally comfortable, strong and really enjoyed it!

Thanks to Jaclyn who chatted with me the ENTIRE time (well except for a few hills).

Yes, it's amazing that #1-I talk pretty much the whole time I run & #2-I have a friend whom I never run out of things to talk about with!

Sweetie had my ice bath ready for me when I pulled into the driveway. What made it even more special is that he created not just a regular old ice bath, but a BUBBLE ice bath. :) Awww....

He said, "I thought it would help you to get in if it looked pretty." Does he know me or what?!

Now I'm gonna take a little nap while Miss Miss sleeps.

Fun times!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so glad you had a good run! and got some fun new things! :-)