Ellery likes to fall off of things.
Or maybe I should say she really likes to try to eat her toes while in swings and seats that can tip over.
The other morning she kept trying to lean forward as she sat in a small chair on the counter in our bathroom. I was applying my make up and kept pushing her back into the chair and telling her to "sit back." Then in a split second she sat forward really fast and plopped her head on the counter. I grabbed her the instant she landed on the counter. Other than being startled she was fine. No bump or bruise on her head. Just a frustrated mother.
The next day I put her in her swing (which sits really low to the floor) behind me, again while I applied make up. I heard the rhythm change with the swing and turned around in just enough time to see her leaned forward and fall head first onto the tile floor. By "fall" I mean she went down like 3 inches, but still...it was head first. The motion of the swing and her determination to eat her feet made her balance off and down she went!
Oh my precious Ellery. What am I going to do with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment