
After the play date it seemed like my day got off track somehow. Don't know how but needless to say I DESPERATELY needed a run. So once Cary got home I went upstairs to get ready. As I was leaving the house I found this in the Man Room.

Some other cool stuff happened today.
ELLERY ROLLED OVER!! :)
One minute she's on her back and I look again and she's on her tummy. Big stuff around here!!
I had a brave moment and got on the scale. Here's how that breaks down:
3 lbs. away from my doctor recorded pre-pregnancy weight
5 lbs. away from MY recorded pre-pregnancy weight
7 lbs. away from my IDEAL pre-pregnancy weight (you know the goal you're always working toward and when you reach it all of your clothes fit)
Not too bad!

2 comments:
i don't want to hear it...i'm STILL 7 lbs away from my IDEAL...
way to go Leah!!! Only a couple more pounds!!! :)
Post a Comment