Monday, May 4, 2009

Play Date

Friday morning was my very first official play date! Jaclyn hosted 5 little ones at her house and it was so much fun!

I put Miss Ellery on the floor and she was insistant on pulling her shirt up! My little girl...in a room full of boys!



Ellery & Cooper are good friends, which is apparent because he kept wanting to hold onto her. Maybe it's because she was showing off her tummy.


4 of the 5 little ones; clockwise from Ellery-Piers (Jaclyn's son), Dylan (Danielle's son), Cooper (Cristy's son), and Miss Sweets! The 5th child had to leave before we all got on the floor and took pictures.

So FUN!!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

So much fun!!

Jaclyn said...

too fun!

Shannon said...

Fun! Wish I didn't live so far away... Love Ellery's Dwell outfit - I was SO close to buying the same one today, but I resisted. LOL