As I began to eat Miss Ellery began to fuss. I think she just really wanted out of the car seat so she could see what was going on. Well, I plopped her on my lap and continued eating and chatting. Before I knew it she went from watching all the action and playing with my watch to sound asleep.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Lunch With Friends
We had lunch with our friends Nan & Brett yesterday. It was Nan's first lunch date since Brett was born on April 24th!
As I began to eat Miss Ellery began to fuss. I think she just really wanted out of the car seat so she could see what was going on. Well, I plopped her on my lap and continued eating and chatting. Before I knew it she went from watching all the action and playing with my watch to sound asleep.

As I began to eat Miss Ellery began to fuss. I think she just really wanted out of the car seat so she could see what was going on. Well, I plopped her on my lap and continued eating and chatting. Before I knew it she went from watching all the action and playing with my watch to sound asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment