Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 MONTHS!!!

Happy 3 month birthday Sweets!!


You bring so much joy to our family. Here are some of your current favorites:

Favorite drink: Mommy's milk
One of my favorite things is how Ellery cups her hand around her mouth when she's nursing. Her eyes are closed and it looks like she's telling someone a secret. Super sweet. Definitely makes me smile.

Favorite places: Changing table
You give some of your biggest smiles when your diaper is being changed
Mommy's shoulder
It's one place you are sure to fall asleep and sometimes it's the only place you want to be when looking around at this great big world.
Blue chair
The little blue stripped camping chair sits on the bathroom counter so you can hang out while Mommy's getting dressed and putting on her make up. You light up when I'm putting on my make up. You're such a good listener when I teach you about the importance of moisturizer! Daddy loves this little chair. He can tote you around the house and you two can hang out where ever he is during what ever little project he's working on.

Favorite time of the day: 6:00 PM weekdays and weekend mornings
This is when you and dad get to hang out. You talk to him and tell him all about your day! Once he's around, you just follow him with your eyes and think he's the cutest guy around.

Favorite song: Old McDonald Had A Farm
Something about how Mommy says "E I E I O" that gets you going. You look so intensely at me and I can tell your brain is just trying to figure out what exactly it is I'm saying and how do you do it? More than any other song, this one makes you smile and laugh.

Other info:

You woke up this morning around 8:00; which is pretty standard.
You go to bed sometime between 7:00 & 8:30.
You do NOT like tummy time. Fuss, fuss, fuss...that's all you do when you're on your tummy.
You LOVE to have soft things tickle your face. That's one sure fire way to get you to smile.
Can you tell we are obsessed with making you smile & laugh?
You talk a lot when you are tired. As soon as you begin to be super chatty I will check my watch and sure enough it's about nap time. The talks turn into wines and then into crying and then we put you down!

You are so cute I could just eat you up! Love you Sweets!! :)

















4 comments:

Ali said...

precious!

Michelle said...

Glad to know that my baby isn't the only one who hates tummy time! I'm convinced I'll have to go to kindergarten with him just to hold his head up. ;)

Courtney said...

cutest pics EVER!!!

Shannon said...

Love that ruffly butt and chubby knees! I can't believe she's already 3 months! Sean also loved "EIEIO" at that age. How funny! I was just reading about that in his baby. Happy 3 months baby girl!