Jaclyn, one of my best friends, turned 30 a few weeks ago and we went out to celebrate last Wednesday night. I can not tell you how excited I was to get out and have some one on one time with this chick. We do a LOT of mid-night texting while nursing but surprisingly we don't see each other as much as we used to before the babies arrived. So to have a night out, just the two of us, was very special. We were so giddy about getting together it was ridiculous.
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and oh my gosh, was that yummy. Our appetizer was guacamole dip and it could have fed an army, but we made a pretty good dent in it.
It's so much fun to order drinks from the bar because they arrive to the table all "dressed up!"
This was our dessert drink, some coffee thing the waiter had made for us. Again, delicious!!
I love this girl to death. She has been by my side for too many years to admit and I know that one day we will be 80 and roommates in some old folks home. But it sure will be fun! Especially if they serve "dressed up" drinks! ;)
1 comment:
wow! sounds so fun! and both of you look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment