skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, March 9, 2009

New Favorite Thing


This morning I looked down and saw this! Miss Ellery has found her thumb. How cute?! I mean I can hardly stand it. :)
A moment that makes all the hard work worth it.
Posted by Leah at 7:07 PM

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is adorable!!!!!

March 10, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our First Baby

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (195)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ▼  March (17)
      • Afternoons
      • 4 Hours
      • Church
      • First Night Out
      • My Grandpap
      • 4 Generations
      • New Satisfaction
      • Story Time at Barnes & Noble
      • Boogies
      • New Favorite Thing
      • The Weekend
      • Chance to Breath
      • While I have a moment with a sleeping baby I'll po...
      • Some cute pictures
      • First Solo Outing
      • belly button
      • Pumping, Sleeping & Needing A Schedule
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (142)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (30)
    • ►  June (15)