Saturday I met my good friend Brian at the mall & introduced him to Ellery! He recently moved to NYC and so it's not very often we get to catch up.
Later in the evening we headed over to the Robinson's house. It was time for Ellery to meet Cooper. If you remember, Cooper was born about a month ago. Cristy & Tim are doing great! Ellery is 8 lbs. and Cooper is 4 lbs. Somehow I know that he will be HUGE compared to our sweet little girl, very soon. It will be so much fun to one day look back on these photos and show our babies how small they were and how they would both hang out in the pack & play!
Sunday was an off day for me. I think it was because we were out late on Saturday evening and that threw off Ellery's schedule, therefore we were up a lot during the night. So while Cary was cleaning the house I was working myself out of a bad mood. We took a walk around the neighborhood, made some pizza and curled up on the sofa to watch a movie. This is when I decided it would be a good idea to have a glass of wine. The good news was finding out our friends Mike & Michelle had their baby! That was a highlight for me, to read their fantastic news.
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out Leah! It's been to fun to watch you and Ellery grow....just a few weeks ahead of us!
Post a Comment