Thursday, December 18, 2008

Indigestion

The indigestion has begun.

All last night I had what I would describe as light acid reflux. That would be while I was exercising on the stationary bike. During my prenatal yoga DVD. As I was assisting Lynn prepare for dinner. While I ate dinner. But the best part was later in the evening I didn't notice it as much. I got a hankering for some hot tea. Now as the tea hit my tongue I didn't think it was too hot. However, my throat didn't agree. It burned the whole way down.

I stopped drinking the tea.

This is a discomfort I will glady accept if it means our baby will have hair.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

oh, you are too funny! Where did you hear that?

Peyton said...

it is so true, I had the worst reflux and look at all of Caroline's hair...

Ali said...

it is true!

one thing that helps is not drinking a lot of fluid while you eat. Drink before and after.