Thursday, December 11, 2008

Changing Table

I don't think I've updated you on the status of the changing table! Well, here it is when we purchased it a few months ago from a consignment shop.

And here it is after! All cleaned up and painted. I'm so proud of this piece. Cary did a fantastic job painting it.



I think it looks perfect in the nursery!
We are still working on polishing the crib. I think it's taking so long because it's quite frustrating. We've tried a few different products and techniques but long story short it's a lot of work. Cary warned me it would take forever and I should have listened. But I will admit that it does look so much better polished!! So once we get a bit further along on that piece I'll photo and post it. I HOPE we can get it done this weekend. However, I'm not sure how much good it will do considering the nursery is full of Christmas decoration boxes!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks amazing! When I redo Ella's room, I hope you will help me! I love everything you've done so far. I can't wait to see the finished product? Have you found a chair yet?

Ali said...

awesome. what kind of paint did you use? that gives me hope for a used buffet I'd like to buy one day.

Kate and Geoff said...

Loving it. Truly, it looks like a completely different piece of furniture.

Courtney said...

great job, cary!