Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Laughter

I think Baby Sweets makes me laugh stronger. When I get going, tears run down my face and I can't breath! Anything from a kid running into a wall on America's Funniest Home Video's to a friends story about her daughter can send me into hysterics.

Jaclyn and I were having lunch today and chatting about the methods by which children try to wake their parents in the middle of the night. Let me just tell you, the other patrons of the restaurant probably thought we were high on some drug. We were both rolling on the floor telling stories. Ahh, it was great! As good as wine. :)

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Hearing you laugh so hard was making me laugh so hard. It was such good therapy!

Shannon said...

When Sean was first potty training he would get me to come in his room in the middle of the night for attention by saying "Mooooom, I need to pee or poop!" The "or" gave him away, but I couldn't not go and risk an accident.

We LOVE America's Funniest Home Videos. Robby and I always watch it together and now Sean loves it too and calls it "Silly Videos." :) I hope they go for 50 more seasons. It's the best show EVER!