These are my maternity khaki pants. They ALWAYS fall down, unless I wear a belt. But there again, after a good meal and a long day the belt just isn't comfy any more and I would rather bother with pulling the pants up than deal with the belt. By the way, I have 1 belt that still fits. Sad.
How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.See what your baby looks like this week.
I can feel the baby several times a day. Sometimes it's by movement, sometimes it's by distinct pressure in certain spots, but I definitely know it's there. How comforting. I'm sleeping pretty good and can actually still lay on my stomach with out too much discomfort. Although, I'm finding that my more natural position has become on my back and sides. Not many midnight bathroom breaks, which is totally fine by me! I'm exercising a few days a week, and even though I might think about it daily I definitely don't do it every day. No strange cravings this week. We are just focusing on finishing the second floor Master Bath and pulling the nursery together with furniture. That's about it!
Kathryn took these belly picts this week and she always does such a fantastic job!! :)
3 comments:
You'll get to a point when you can't sleep on your back either.My best friend was the Snoogle! It is a long pillow that you can curl up against and tuck between your legs. I loved that thing and even used it for a while after Ella was born. Of course you can just use regular pillows. But this one is long and curved and sooo comfortable!
i loved the snoogle too!
You're halfway there! You tall people carry high! I can wait to rub your belly next week!
Post a Comment