Last night we went to the Fall Festival at my home church.
Little Miss Ellery was a ballerina!



There was SO much to do. Mostly the games and activities were for older kids.
But Miss Miss got a balloon!!

Papa took her all around and showed her off. Anywhere Ellery pointed, Papa took her there.

There was a moon bounce slide. Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how badly I wanted to go down this slide. Maybe next year!


A fun train took the kids and parents around the festival to see all the different sights.
A blue grass band...

Pony rides....they even had a petting zoo!!


By the time we went around and Ellery took in all the sights and sounds she was EXHAUSTED!!
Such a fun night! I can't wait for next year.
3 comments:
She's so cute. That headband is too much! I love it!
Adorable! love love love the headband. Quite a diva ballerina.
Did Cary dress up as a business man?
i LOVE the headband! and tutu!!!
Post a Comment