Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quick Sunday Update

Yesterday morning rolled around and I had just about had it with being a mom.

To quote my MOPS lesson last Monday, it was time to visit "Planet Me."

Cary had been out doing fun things and helping friends several nights this week and although I did encourage him to go and do those things, by Saturday morning I had no more encouragement left.

So after another house showing (we'll be charging admission soon with all the traffic we have rolling through our place) he ran out to do some business stuff while I fed Ellery and put her down for the afternoon nap. Then it was MY turn!

Lydia and I hit the mall and didn't even THINK about coming home for several hours. It was so nice. I was actually in a good mood when we finally returned!

Not too long after I got home Little Miss was very tired and had to go to bed. That's when Cary headed out to a party and I got to relax a bit by myself.

The unfortunate part of the whole day is that I completely forgot about a 12 mile run I was supposed to do this morning.

This just means I have to do it at the gym (cause I'm too much of a wimp to run 12 miles alone in this cold wet weather)...on a treadmill. I would MUCH rather be taking a nap!

No comments: